WELCOME AND THINGS. SHALL I POP THE KETTLE ON?

You've reached the indieVISUAL Official Blog for creative types!
So far, there are 3 two projects that may peak your interest hats;
-indieVISUAL FYSM 2011: January HAPPENING NOW!
-indieVISUAL Journal Challenge 2010: Jan 1st '10-Jan 1st '11
-indieVISUAL Sum Up MY Summer 2010: June 1st '10 - Sepetember 1st '10
More information is in the side bar but if you still have queries, don't hesitate to email me @ indievisual@live.co.uk

Monday 8 March 2010

indieVIDEO

Hullo popsicles! Some genuine news for you. Unlike all that FAKE news that infiltrates the media these days. Sorry, writing a political play at the moment and it’s hard to keep it out of ordinary writing-ma-goos. So WHAT is this news, you ask avidly? The news that I finally got a video up on that there site called YouTube! Yup, it’s finally happened! In my spare time recently I been figuring out a whole LIST of videos I want to create for your peepers –that on a completely unrelated note look absolutely beautiful today and subscribe. :] This video isn’t really very exciting due to it just being me explaining a few things and I like to remind y’all that it’s my first video I’ve made so sometimes it doesn’t work as smooooth as I want it. But hopefully I shall soon inject hypothetical Poly-filler into those gaps and have something joyous to watch throughout the Summer. Joyous and creative! So enjoy, until Summery time acomes.
GO HERE DUE TO EMBEDDING BEING SILLY.
Thanks for watching! Until some other time when I have something mildly amousing to say. :]
-Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment