WELCOME AND THINGS. SHALL I POP THE KETTLE ON?

You've reached the indieVISUAL Official Blog for creative types!
So far, there are 3 two projects that may peak your interest hats;
-indieVISUAL FYSM 2011: January HAPPENING NOW!
-indieVISUAL Journal Challenge 2010: Jan 1st '10-Jan 1st '11
-indieVISUAL Sum Up MY Summer 2010: June 1st '10 - Sepetember 1st '10
More information is in the side bar but if you still have queries, don't hesitate to email me @ indievisual@live.co.uk

Sunday 7 February 2010

submitWHAT?

Guys, I've been trying for the past 6 hours to upload the damn images to this page but my internets giving me a lot of grief and I think I'm finally going to give up for now. I'll try to do a submitMONDAY tomoro even though that doesn't have ANY ring to it!
The internets been very bitchy this week. For those who don't know I've edited my first video for Youtube but it will not let me upload and I've been trying all week.
Internet....you're....you're mean! ;____;
Lovingest regards, Maddyx

No comments:

Post a Comment