WELCOME AND THINGS. SHALL I POP THE KETTLE ON?

You've reached the indieVISUAL Official Blog for creative types!
So far, there are 3 two projects that may peak your interest hats;
-indieVISUAL FYSM 2011: January HAPPENING NOW!
-indieVISUAL Journal Challenge 2010: Jan 1st '10-Jan 1st '11
-indieVISUAL Sum Up MY Summer 2010: June 1st '10 - Sepetember 1st '10
More information is in the side bar but if you still have queries, don't hesitate to email me @ indievisual@live.co.uk

Sunday 24 January 2010

sexy(submit)SUNDAY

Ahoy hoy lovelies,
Here's my submitSUNDAY within a week of a lot of pressure and rice krispies.




I won't add todays one because the symmetry is too pretty.

Not a lot to say this week! I've been working really hard on a lot of other artistic nonsense so haven't had a BUNCH of time. I'm CRAVING summer.
See you next week beauties.
-Maddyx

No comments:

Post a Comment